Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You're Gonna Miss This

So tonight I am upstairs attempting to get some work done. Michael is downstairs holding Graham watching the CMA's. He yells for me to come down because he has something he wants me to see. He turns on the program for me to hear Trace Adkins sing, "You're gonna miss this." We both just look at each other, and then at Graham and tears swell up in our eyes. There isn't a time that goes by whenever I am out with the babies that someone doesn't stop to tell me how "they just grow up way too fast" and that their baby is now 18, 25, 30, etc. Tonight as I watched Lila twirl around the living room dancing and Graham lying in his daddy's arms, I thought to myself, "I don't want to ever forget this. I want to always remember how they are right now."
Sadly enough, I am afraid that I will forget... and I am gonna miss this.

1 comment:

Amanda Pilkinton said...

So sweet. We will miss this...that is why we should enjoy it now!
Amanda

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors