Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Little Mommy

Lila is quite the big helper around here. It is really sweet how good she is with Graham. (Besides when she is trying to sit on him.) The only time she gets really upset is if I happen to use his blanket or something that is HERS with him. Other than that, she loves to rub his head and say "Oh Gam," or give him his blankie,paci, etc.
Check out my own "Little Mommy"
I love how she carries the carseat (which she says quite well by the way) in her elbow pit. Don't make fun..that is what I call it.

Quick cute quote of Lila's. When we were home for Christmas visiting, Lila was ready to go. She came in the living room at Michael's parents house with her finger up in the air and said, "Gam, Carseat, BYE-BYE!!" CHECK!




Like a true mommy, she has her camera always ready to go. :)

2 comments:

Jenny Ann said...

Your "little mommy" is absolutely adorable. I think I snorted when I read the elbow pit thing. That's a good name for it.
By the way... for some reason the picture problem just solved itself with me..so give it another try.

k.mart said...

What a fun surprise in our mailbox today... the precious Easter book! Though I wanted to give it to the girls right away, I put it up until Easter when I can sneak it then into a basket. Such a GREAT choice!

And what a small world, for sure! Maybe we can meet you and your two adorable blessings one of these days (especially since you're SO close!)

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors