Saturday, January 17, 2009

Skidamarinky Dinky Dink....

Skidamarinky Do. I love You!!!
This was one of Lila's (and all the moms) favorites songs in Kindermusik this semester. Lila had her semester end program on Saturday morning and luckily Grandmother and PopPop were able to attend again. Michael wasn't able to go to the last one, so this time he got/had to participate. Lila loves this class. Mainly because of Miss Rachel and her friends:

She was a little overwhelmed with all the new faces there, but I still think she had a good time. As you can tell, she is teething because she wouldn't take that finger out of her mouth.




Just so I will remember: All weekend long, Michael sang "Elbows together, Elbows together!"


After the program we FINALLY went and purchased our double stroller. Now, if it would only warm up for me to use it.
The rest of the weekend was mostly spent like this....Yeah for lazy Saturdays!



I know yall didn't think I would actually get a picture of Lila snoozing. :)

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors