Kidding, kidding!
This week was trophy week. (Technically it was ribbon week for our class since none of us have been there long enough for a trophy.) Here is my little gymnast now. The lighting was not very good and I didn't even get a decent picture of her with her ribbon. Oh well..I am still so proud!







We have also been playing hard the past few weeks. Let me just tell you, this kid is fearless (although you couldn't tell by the look on her face in this picture! haha!)

I am so glad she is busy though. There usually isn't much downtime in our day.
Lila got to go to the awesome Jump Zone with her buddy and wonderful neighbor, Coben. He showed her all the ropes and just what to do. The slides were SO big! I thought there was no way she would actually go down them. Boy, was I wrong! The only picture I was able to get of her coming down the slide is the one above. All the others ended up being a big white blur from where she went by me too fast. She would just giggle and laugh and want to go again when she got to the bottom.



Even G-man got into the action:


We are looking forward to lots of sunshine and playtime this summer. That will also hopefully mean lots of long naptimes!
1 comment:
Hi Kelly!
I e-mailed you at the address I had and I see the date of this post may mean you don't check here, BUT...
Mom's group is cancelled tomorrow. E-mail me your address, if you didn't get my message, and I'll e-mail the details.
Will miss seeing you tomorrow and so glad I found your blog again... I'm adding you to mine now!
Look forward to seeing you next week!
Love,
Katrina
Post a Comment