This is the reason she is no longer sleeping here:







Instead, she is sleeping here:

Although, it looks to me like some things aren't going to change.
Honestly, the transition has been awful! Lila's paci just recently got "broken" and we had to "throw it in the trash." If I would have known that just 1 week later she would be climbing out of her crib, I think I would have let her hang on to it a little bit longer to help shut her pie hole...errr, I mean help with the transition. :)
The girl will NOT stay in her bed. I spanked, I praised, I even stooped as low as bribing with toys. FINALLY, just this week, it has gotten better. We still have to lay down in the floor beside her for a few minutes until she settles down. We are not use to that, as before our routine was, read a few books, say our prayer, put her down, and walk out. It is getting easier, and at least now we are getting sleep. She was even waking in the night crying out for us, which in turn would wake up Graham. Of course all of this happened right before we left to go to the beach, where all 4 of us were staying in the same room. I'll just say this, it was NOT good. We are still trying to get adjusted from it. Anyway, here we are.
It's just another new routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment