Ok, so I have a TON to catch up on...lake, beach, 4th of July, big girl bed, G 9 months, but today I have to write this down so I won't forget.
Lila makes me laugh everyday, but today....Today this girl is on a roll!
Here are a few of her funnies throughout the day:
When waking up this morning she asks as she does everyday, "Where my daddy go, Mommy?"
Me thinking she would respond with, "daddy go to work": Lila, you know where daddy is. You tell me where daddy is.
Lila: Daddy go to Nicaragua!
(We haven't talked about daddy going to Nicaragua since the first week in May.)
As I am looking for our dog Chloe: Where did that Chloe go?
Lila: Chloe at the Ackley's. (She was right. Chloe goes to visit the Ackley's every morning and hangs out in their garage.)
When picking Lila up and putting her in my left arm, she points to my right arm and says:"Other side mommy. That is my side."
I put her in my right arm and she says. "This is my side. That is Grwahm's side."
When going out to the car which was backed into the garage instead of pulled in straight as it normally is, Lila FLIPPED out when she saw me put G in the car. She thought I was putting him in her side because of how the car was parked. "That's my side Mommy. That is my side!"
When calling my niece to tell her Happy Birthday, Lila on her own said, "Happy Birthday lizbeth...I wuvs you!" She then proceeded to sing her version of Happy Birthday. "Happy Birthday to Lizbeth", repeated over and over.
When taking a drink of her bath water, (gross, I know), she said, "MMMM...DEEWiscious!" I didn't even know she knew the word Delicious.
When watching the Steve McNair Memorial Service, I look over at her while the preacher was saying a prayer to find her with her head bowed, eyes closed, and hands clasped together in the prayer position.
That girl! Gotta love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a glimspe...
I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.
Voting
Blog Archive
About Me
- KellyRose
- We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.
No comments:
Post a Comment