Thursday, October 22, 2009

Back to Life.....

Back to Reality.
We are home. I thought we would never get here, but we made it. To add to my last post: The next day, we had a fall from the couch, a fall down the stairs, and blue lights flashing behind me as we crossed the Maury Co. line. FYI...I didn't get a ticket. I somehow got out of this one without even sheading a tear. Honestly, I wasn't even in the mood to dig down deep and pull out the tears, but something still worked. It was probably that it was midnight and I had 2 babies in the back, one of whom was crying. I am actually thankful for those cries, because I am pretty sure it sent me home with only a warning.
(Oh, and Lila is ok after her falls. Momma was scared to death, but she got really lucky!)
On Wednesday, I am pretty sure that is the laziest I have ever been in my life without being sick. I could not hold my eyes open. I was a horrible mother and just let the kids entertain themselves. I also decided it would be pizza night.
We did have a good time at the beach. It was a little stressful at times with 4 little ones under the age of 3 who all were lacking in sleep and had runny noses. Being stuck inside the majority of the time because of the cold didn't help either. I wish so badly that Michael was there to share it with us. Our last 2 days ended up being the prettiest, so we took full advantage.
Here are some pictures from our trip.
Graham getting to ride forward facing for the first time. HE LOVED IT! I was planning to keep him facing backwards for as long as possible, but I thought in order to make the trip a little more bearable, we would turn him around. He was so excited to be looking out. So excited, that he only slept about 30-45 minutes on the way down.

Silly Boy, liked to drink the water.


Sweet Baby Feet.


HEY!


Working Together

Not working together so much! More like fighting over the bucket.



Jumping the waves.

Looking for the boat.

Heading for the water!





This bird really thought he was going to get some of our snacks. Lila also really thought she was going to catch him.

And well because....I might as well post it.



As crazy as this sounds, one reason I wanted to go back to the beach was to get my white and sand photo op! We never did it this summer when we went over 4th of July. I knew that I wouldn't have the whole family, but I was fine with just getting the kids. Well, Mr. G, was NOT having it. Poor thing, was so tired and exhausted and wanted nothing to do with being put down or having his picture made. I totally had to bribe Lila with candy just to take her picture.




Told you! He was Not happy!

Lila and Grandmother! Thanks MOM. We couldn't have done it with you. My sweet mom worked her tale off helping me even though she was sick herself and had a hurt knee. I think my own bad attitude, (which I am chalking up to lack of sleep) was probably harder on her than the 2 and 1 year old. I love you mom!






This is why I can't keep up with my posts....I post WAY too much!!!

1 comment:

Pamela Johnson said...

LOVE the handstand!

the pictures turned out sweet, even though G didn't cooperate.

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors