Monday, October 19, 2009

Is there a prize for worst blog ever?!? I think instead of Blogger's daily "blog of note" they need "The worst Blog" award. I would totally win! I don't know how I get so behind on my postings, but I do. I take these pictures, have the stories, but it just takes me way too long to go through and decide what pictures to post and then edit them, then write about them,then figure out how in the world to post them in the correct order. Not to mention I have been planning to "do over" my blog, but can't figure out how you get all those little cute header photos, blah, blah, blah. Someone help me! I really don't want to get the Wosrt Blogger award.
Although I know my posts are totally boring and less than thrilling, the content will probably not change. I will still write about the most adorable kids ever and "pottying, big girl beds, crawling, walking, and talking" of ones and two year olds. Boring, I know, but I do want my kids to look back at this and have an idea of what they were like and just how much we love them. I have to remind myself that this is for them and for our own documentation, not for anyone else. Anyway, in hopes that we are not too boring I have some stories to tell from our beach trip. I am writing on my phone(hence any typos) as I lay in bed this last night at the Emerald Coast. My sweet 2 year old is beside me(first time for everything) and my injured/non sleeping/RLS mother is roaming around upstairs. Some highlights of the trip would be 1.lots of snotty noses and 1 with a fever. 2. COLD front 3. Dinner involving 3 dropped forks and G hanging from a highchair. 4. One trip to the Urgent care clinic for Grandmothers hurt knee (not to mention her sickness), and 5.a late trip to The Red Bar on a night when they don't have crabcakes.DEVASTATING I say!
I can't wait to post pictures(or lack thereof due to my non cooperating kids and the 50 degree weather and 19 mile per hour wind!) :) Hey...at least I am at the beach!

2 comments:

Mama Brown said...

At least you were at the beach...for sure!!! You are a great blogger and I love reading your blog and seeing your (so cute and sweet) pictures. You just have to find time and I certainly know how hard that is with a 1 and 2 year old running around. Keep it up girl, your babies will appreciate it one day!!!

k.mart said...

Agreed! Don't worry about anything except capturing what's important to you... whatever is on your heart to share!

We love seeing and hearing about those babies of yours. Were the thing not a major creative release for me, it could easily get overlooked... mamahood is a wonderful, busy challenge that often doesn't leave time for much else! :)

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors