Saturday, February 6, 2010

Silly Girl!

Oh Lila! Sweet, funny, adorable Lila. Some days, I just don't know what to do with her. Most days she is cracking me up. Today is one of those days.
Here is a list of her funny's today:
1. While playing Candyland with her daddy, she gave him a "BOO YEAH!" when she drew a card that allowed her to pass him up.
2. On our way home tonight, she was singing a song that she was making up that goes something like this: " I love my brother. I love my brother. I love him so so much."
I told her I loved her and I asked her if she loved me. She said, "No, I love my daddy." I asked her who else she loved and I said something again about her loving me.
Again, she said, "I love my daddy first, and I love you....with your hair up!" HAHA! This makes me laugh because she is always telling me to put my hair back up.
3. Tonight at dinner, she was holding her fork in her mouth and shaking her head. Michael told her to stop. She said, "I know, it's annoying."
4. I knocked over a dining room chair on my way out the door. As she does with EVERY noise she hears, she asked me what it was. I told her it was the chair that was piled high with too many of her daddy's coats. She immediately ran into him and said, "Our house is gonna break daddy!" She kept saying it over and over. We couldn't quit laughing at this because we had literally just been talking about our housing situation and about all the things that need to be "fixed."
5. After going down her slide on her "back bottom" (backwards on her back) she said, "Did you see me? Let's do it again. That'll be a good idea!"

This girl is also a monkey! When I was sitting at the table with Lila and Graham doing what I thought was a craft, I look up to see them both sitting on the table. I asked them what they were doing and she said, "We're being monkey's. We are being TWO monkey's!" Yes...yes there were.
Here she is still being a monkey!


That girl. So many times I loose my patience with her and it times like these that I have to remember in order to hang on to my sanity!

2 comments:

Jemsmom said...

Hey girl! I just started this whole blogging thing too! What a great way to capture all the fun neat things these babies do! I hope you are doing well. You look fabulous as always! Those babies are growing up way too fast!

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

She sounds like she is going to keep life interesting! So cute and reading this just gave me some great laughs as well! :)

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors