Thursday, January 24, 2013

Back in the spring when Lila graduated from preschool, they asked her what she wanted to be  when she grows up  She told her teacher and the director over and ever that she just wanted to stay home with mommy! When ever I asked her she said the same thing. Do you want to be a doctor? A nurse? a teacher?  a princess? A gymnast? "Nope! I want to stay home with you!" So up there on the stage that is just what they announced, "Lila just wants to stay home with her mommy for now." 
Well folks, I think that may have changed.
She is thoroughly enjoying school and she loves to be a little bossy. She was excited to show me how she has been teaching Graham to write his name. She drew the dots for him to trace and put a star above the letters that he did well on! That part totally made me giggle. I guess we will see If she follows in PopPop and Grandmothers and aunt Kimmys footsteps! 

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors