Thursday, January 10, 2013

My superheroes!!
This fall I took advantage of a big costume sell at Party City right before big G's birthday and Christmas. It was one of the best investments I have made. Between that purchase and a couple outfits from Grandmother, these boys are set in the dress up department.  (Halloween should also be taken care of for the next several years ) 
Big G changes costumes several times a day. His laundry pile is 3 times the size of everyone else. I never imagined that his "interest" would be super heroes. As my dad said, that boy makes more noises than I've ever heard. Maybe he can get a job when he grows up as a voiceover! He can have a fierce battle with his own hands. I am not lying when I say these boys run everywhere they go. If we are at home you can expect big G to either be sitting on the couch wanting to watch a show and then he is up running circles around the house. If he goes to the potty, he's running. When it's time to go to bed,  he runs to his room. These boys are WILD WILD WILD, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors