Friday, January 11, 2013

Speaking of my boys.... does anyone else's children do this? By do this, I mean be right under your feet? This is in my bathroom floor while I'm getting ready. Super dad says that we could build a 20,000 sq ft house and it wouldn't matter because they would be right in our room with us. Except for the times that I trip over toys and about break my neck, I really don't mind if they do. For I know the day that they don't want to hang with mom and dad will be here all too soon. 

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors