Sunday, April 27, 2014

Memories

Oh, my sweet precious babies! Yes, I still call all of you my babies.
Lila Rose, no matter how old you get, you will always be my 1st little baby.
I look at you now....you've gotten so tall and long and you look like such a grown up little girl. I wonder every day where in the world our time has gone. You are so smart and SOOOO funny! You make me laugh everyday. But no matter how independant you are and how grown up you are, you will always be my baby girl!
Since I have been a bad blogger, I just want to write down a few things about you at this stage.
You are a singer. You love to make up your own songs.
You LOVE your brothers...mainly Garrison right now. :)
We call you a patter, because you are always patting, boinking, and bopping on your brothers.
You still have your imaginary friends: Mina,Heidi,Floppa, Gayden, Ava, Lou Lou, and Jaken. Oh, and let's not forget Coco. He is really Graham's, but you have included him as your own. Mainly, you just talk to Mina. You named your baby dolls Caroline and Lila. You moved upstairs to your own room and a REAL big girl queen sized bed. Not once have you even hesitated about staying up there. You are such a big big girl.
Somethings that have never changed is that you do not sit still and you put everything in your mouth! You are just like your grandmother.

Graham boy. Oh my sweet sweet lover boy. You give the absolute best hugs and kisses. I seriously can't get enough of you. Errrr..did I really just say that? Even when you drive me batty, you flash me that grin of yours and I just melt. You are such a stinker, but an adorable one at that. You LOVE your sister and want her around. When she is in time out for doing something to you, you go and find her and ask me if she can come out. You are also a wonderful big brother. Garrison adores you and you are so good about playing with him. You love to hide under your blankie and have him chase you. You are such a little boy. According to grandmother it is a good thing because of your gorgeous long locks. Your hair is out of control, but I love it! The best 75 bucks we've ever spent was on your Gator. You love that thing and want to ride it everyday. Actually, you like Coben's better than yours, of course. You are a really really good driver, except for when you like to watch your wheels as you drive and run in to a few things. You are learning so much at school and adore your teacher. We still joke about the time that you were being a toot for mommy at home and daddy was talking to you about it and how you were not being a good boy. Your response: "I a good boy for Miss Fawis." She promises me that you are a perfect kid at school. I am so glad. Although, I have probably given him a bad rap for having his temper trantrums, I can honestly say I have really enjoyed his 2nd year of life. (Don't get me even thinking about the fact that he is 2 1/2.) This boy can dance and sing. Somethings he does that I just love that make me grin are how he LAYS BACK with his hands behind his head. This boy LOVES him some TV and he likes to relax while watching. He also scratches his little bow legged booty when he takes his diaper off. I often crack up at him when he throws his arms across his chest as if he is huffing when we ask him to do something he doesn't want to do. I wish I could blog the way he says "OOOOKAY" He is a funny funny boy. You are still addicted to all things trucks, cars, and vehicles. However, you have also recently developed a love of Batman and Spiderman. You make the motions for spinning your web and sing loudly dana nananan BATMAN in the middle of the store. Speaking of loud....you and your sister get the award. Both of your voices must carry more than anyone elses.

Garrison Garrison Garrison. Oh me oh my! The Lord truly does love us so much and has blessed us with the best baby every....YOU! Now granted, I am quite exhausted and besides your lack of sleeping through the night (which was my own doing), you are the best thing. I don't remember life without you and I honestly feel as though life is easier and know it is better with you here! You are so mild mannered and just love to give me the best grins. You like to dance and bounce up and down when music is on. You finally started crawling right after 10 months and you said mama! Oh, how I love love love that sound. You don't talk a lot, but you make some of the cutest nosies when you do. I Am quite certain you said "book" the other day though, so I will take it! You love playing in the bathtub with your brother and sister. You crawl all over them and take their stuff and we just crack up at you, because you think it is funny.
]

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors