Thursday, January 22, 2009

Are those Piggies I see?!?



Piggy Tails to be exact. Is it true? Could this really be happening? Does MY daughter seriously have pig tails in? Why yes, she does. And they are super cute! Now whether or not they stay in will be the real test. But for now...this is what we have. I, of course could not get a cute picture of her face. I was literally chasing her through the house just to get these.
Anyway, last night, I found two small pony tail holders (probably from my nieces) and decided to try and put them in her hair. This was after arriving home from where a friend of mine took Lila's bow and clipped the mullet into a rat tail! Right then and there I decided I either had to cut the mullet or embrace it.

Lila did not like me messing with her and I basically had one shot to get them in. The holders were a little big, but I thought to myself, "This just might work." I decided that today we were heading to the TarJay and were finding teeny tiny ponytail holders. How exciting!
Oh, and AJ...if you happen to read this, please note that Lila is looking at her United States book. I can only hope that she too, will one day know the "states song!" :)

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors