I know I know....she is only 5! But, this is a fundraiser for the cheerleaders, and it was just 3 days from 9-12. I'm not ready to send her off to a 5 day a week camp that lasts longer than a school day, so this was the best option. AND SHE LOVED IT! She got new "workout" shorts and wanted to wear them the first day.


I was actually early the first day to make sure that we were all signed in. They held camp in the gym. This totally confused Big G. "I thought Lila was going to cheer camp." Me: She is buddy, Why? G: Then why why why is she at cheer camp on the basketball field?" HAHAHA! He cracks me up!
Lila sas super cute during their spirit day pep rally! I, of, course, made sure that I learned the dance routine before we left so that we could practice at home. All the girls only knew the "Oh Oh Oh...you don't you're beautiful" part. The Dance song was by One Direction.
Here she is getting her certificate and afterwards with her friends! I mainly videoed so I didn't get a lot of pictures.



I've been shouting in my head these days:
SUMMIT...SAY IT LOUD BLUE AND ORANGE BLUE AND ORANGE
SUMMIT...SPELL IT OUT, S H S, S H S
No comments:
Post a Comment